Refurbish First Responder Vehicles and Equipment
Refinance of existing debt on Vehicles, Equipment and Facilities
If you need essential use assets, United Financial can pretty much finance it
When your emergency service organization begins its search for a new rescue unit, ambulance or quick response unit, United Financial stands ready to assist you.
- We will help whether we are your final lender or not.
- Get “Bottom Line” answers to your borrowing questions from United Financial.
- We can help you determine the maximum to borrow.
- We can provide alternative payment plans so you can make an informed decision
- We can help meet equipment delivery timetables
- We can fund pre-pays, partial pre-pays and construction financing
- Our goal is to accelerate your ability to purchase the vehicles and equipment you need, when you need it.
- We have proudly served over 1,000 clients over the past 30 years
- We will come to you so you will know your financing partner as well as your financial documents
- We provide financing directly to you, no broker fees or commissions
- We charge no direct bank origination fees
- Contact us and let us tailor a financial program that works the way you want it to work
Your delivery timetable and budgetary challenges drives our process. We consider your current cashflow and projected cashflow as well as future equipment and facility needs. Our goal is to provide financing that accelerates your ability to purchase the vehicles and equipment you need, when you need it.
- We have proudly served over 1,000 clients over the past 30 years.
- We will come to you so you will know your financing partner in person as well as your financing documents.
- We provide financing directly to you, no broker fees or commissions.
- We charge no closing costs or fees on your finance transaction.
- Contact us & let us tailor a finance package that works the way you want it to work.